Freitag, 19. September 2008

Nailed


Jesus Christ on the wooden cross

In the area I worked wooden crosses are everywhere.
In this region catholicims is spread.
Funny thing about this:
Catholics represent the bible more than any other religion wich uses the book of books as guideline.
Further there's no wooden cross (in this catholic region) on whom no body of christ is appropriated.
So the catholics contradict the first commandment of their own rules, for there is writen :
I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
You shall have no other gods before me.
You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Maybe that's why the resin from the wooden cross just looks like the downpouring blood of christ himself. And again they nailed him on the cross...

Keine Kommentare: